There are lots of ways to make money online. Building a quality user-content based site like a well-made content site, SEM marking, or running a tech-blog like TechAeris. The one thing that all of these ways of earning money online have in common is that they all require hard work, time, and effort.
Sadly though, anytime there is money to be made online or in the real-world, you will find scammers and ripoff artists trying to prey on people’s dreams (and greed). My friend Gary Conn ran into one such person, who’s name happens to be Jeffrey Lant. I won’t go into the whole story, because Garry spells it out in his blog better than I ever could.
For all of you that might be new to trying to make money in the online world, take this advice:
- There is no fast, easy way to make money online
- You can learn virtually everything you need to know by reading the right blogs, a few FREE ebooks, and reading webmaster forums like Digital Point and Webmaster World
- Anyone that promises to make you quick or easy money for a fee is lying to you
- There is no substitute for good old-fashioned hard work and patience
If you haven’t already, go read about what Garry calls the “Jeffrey Lant Scam” in his blog – and if you hate scammers that try to take advantage of those that are the most vulnerable as much as I do, make a post in your blog about Garry’s run-in with Jeffry Lant.
- Ripoff Report: WorldProfit (Jeffry Lant) Millionaire Bootcamp